Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Art Walk 2008

Just a little stroll down mainstreet in Moscow, Idaho. It's ArtWalk! Meet the strangest combination of people on this afternoon every June.

I guess I really need this blog outlet for the moment so I will have to post this kind of stuff every so often. I just seem to see everything differently after our trip to Paris. I think it all looks better!




We start at the bike shop where our son works. Everybody is so busy. Even the dogs.


Chris seems to be enjoying herself. Now I have gotten her bike out of storage and she will have to start riding it. Probably won't enjoy that quite as much.
In the corner you can see a little bit of Calf Baby. Goes with her everywhere. I think she likes him better than me.


ArtWalk can get a little weird. Here is a store window full of people holding contorted and uncomfortable looking poses. OK.........?



Emma does this kind of thing whenever I point the camera at her. Where does she learn this stuff? Must be too much Project Runway! I have to admit that it makes my life a lot of fun.




Cat trying to push massive amouts of alcohol on us! Well ok, maybe just one.




But this is what it's all about...........food! Or maybe art?




Perfect!




Buskers! .....without the buttons. What a nice afternoon.



And inside, Miss Natalie Rose holds court with her latest toy.




Dave and Scotty stand guard over Dave's art display at the Wine Company.
Dave saws wood, Scotty lifts weights!



Oh, yea.........the food!




Two students e-mail each other outside Sisters Coffee. ? have I missed something?



Well dressed music major.





Annie inspects the balloons very carefully. Is this art? or..... Well of course it's art!!



I give the balloons my approval!




The nicest people! Richard out in the open, not a flower in sight!




She was trying to convince us all to join her in wading. So enthusiastic. I won't touch outdoor water until after July 4!




Shelly even has grandchildren! Where has all the time gone? Buy her a Mercedes, Shelly!




Quentin with his "free jazz" group. You should have seen the charts!!




Chris with her friend from the Best Western.



Wow.........no other comment necessary.



The board is on fire, Evan! The music was really hot.



Haven't really seen this guy since art school almost 40 years ago! He looks like he made it ok.
Not so sure about myself.



What office is he running for today? Ivar always seems to get the last laugh.




Craig finally got rid of that dangerous motorcyle and now has this dangerous bike! Amazing guy! Hoping to play some music with him. Really talented saxaphone player!




McIvors! Great!



This little girl wanted to go home with us I think. Finally had to shoo her away like a pesky dog. Sure cute enough though!

3 comments:

Signe said...

Thanks for the virtual walk. I am sorry I missed, but your commentary was much more entertaining than Rick's would have been. Don't stop blogging, I love the pictures!

George and Penny said...

Well, for cryin' out loud. You're still blogging, and I quit with Paris. My loss! We never go the the Artwalk because one of us doesn't want to.... Thanks for the lens-eye view!

Unknown said...

Hello Mark and Chris this is ( barb wilton). Now Elizabeth Cobbs. How is Linda doing didn’t see her in pics but Chris you are timeless look just the same 💕